Any chainmail meetups coming up?

Asking for a friend who wants to learn. She has the equipment and rings but needs some guided practice.

Tony’s (@Mandaris) last post indicated that Rose Smith (@Just_Me) and another member were going to take over the regular classes/events, as his schedule is about to get crazy. Since this report was only last Friday, I’d not expect anything on the calendar for a bit.

1 Like

i dont know how to tag them on here but Linda Dallas John K and rose smith decided they would continue my class while i handle the epic adventure i hope the remainder of this year to be. i think they intend to do at least one class a month still but that said if you would like to have your friend message me either through here or facebook or email im happy to help when i can. for some immediate guideance i highly recommend MailleArtisans.ORG as they have free, well organized and super detailed tutorials.

1 Like

also (again not much good with using our forums here) you might have her check out this bunch they are doing some really cool armor type things up at the space and chainmaille is one of em

1 Like

@Lindajdallas @JohnK @Just_Me

Rose will do the next class, next month. Then I will do one.

Linda Dallas

1 Like

I and a friend are interested in learning chain maille!

1 Like

Hey everybody! Looks like the next chainmaille class is going to be scheduled for Friday, July 26th in the evening. We are working on getting it up on the calendar. Hope to see everybody there!

3 Likes