Another pet thread

13 Likes

Smokie and Bandit are looking forward to this thread. Also, if you have seen a squirrel let us know.

12 Likes

This is Luna. One of my dogpark pals dogs. He pointed out that she is perpetually giving everyone the finger. And now I can’t unsee it on her forehead.

12 Likes

And this is Jake (on right) giving his buddy Chewy the side-eye. Chewy is our next door neighbor who comes over to hang out from time-to-time.

Edit: in keeping with Toby (Erik’s multi-tool dog), Jake is a Border Collie-Australian Cattledog-Pit Bull-Poodle-German Shepherd-Staffordshire Terrier-Super Mutt. Or so says the Embark DNA service.

12 Likes

My sister rescued a pupper named Archie. His ears always look like he’s in a strong side wind. Hes great.

12 Likes

Toby the Pit-bulldog-mastiff-boxer-rottweiler-cocker spaniel-beagle mix (for real - had him genetically tested).

13 Likes

Ellie and Milo

14 Likes

Tango & Foxtrot (I’m Whiskey). Foxtrot acts like a dog, she growls at the people who come to the door. Tango can bounce off the ceiling, he is certifiably crazy!

13 Likes

Cyrus Blue Heeler
Zebediah Corgi/German Sheppard Mix

13 Likes

Ivan, Lucius, and Sophie

12 Likes

This is Trigger.

11 Likes

This is Piper on Xmas day in her top down mode. If you’ve never owned a Vizsla then you’re still sane.

10 Likes

We dont’ have a dog anymore. She was a lab mix and amazing to have around. She was affectionate and an awesome athelete. She lived a long 15 years and was a huge part of my family, but she passed a number of years back. Unfortunately, we’ve never replaced her for various reasons, but seeing these pictures really lightens my mood. I especially like the names of some of them. They are so creative. My lab’s name was Chessie and I still miss her, especially when I see one of those SPCA dogs on the Channel 4 Good Day show.

I’ve never owned cats, however, last night while reading one of my Robert Heinlein collection came across this quote: “Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat.”

I’m sure they are all wonderful pets/members of your families and I appreciate you sharing them with us.

10 Likes

Had to share a picture of my fur baby. We got her from a rescue group about 8 years ago. She is spoiled rotten since we don’t have kids.

We thought she was a Husky/Shepherd mix. We got her DNA tested last year and she is a Siberian Husky-Chow Chow-Great Pyrenees- Border Collie - Chinese Shar Pei - German Shepherd mix!

She had to have a front leg amputated due to cancer in March 2021, but that has not slowed her down too much!

First pic is her sexy pose before her amputation.

Second pic is during a walk where she pooped out. Hubby likes to go on long walks, so she now as a dog stroller. When she gets tired of walking, she jumps right in it.

12 Likes

We had the Embark DNA test done on our dog too.

His name’s Shadow and he’s a dog.

15 Likes

The street sign begs the question: Did someone suggest Let’s Go Brandon?

8 Likes

This is Anastasia having a blast trying to push my partner off the couch.

9 Likes

With all your cute puppers and kitties, I thought I would share my classy lady. She is just so eloquent.

11 Likes

Typical cats :stuck_out_tongue: