Another Dog bed event <3

We’re thinking about having another dog bed sewing event…maybe on Sunday Aug 25th.

What does that look like for everybody? Who all is interested in joining us?

Thanks! :heart:
Sarah

8 Likes

Are they difficult to make? Could a beginner do this?

A bit off topic but wouldn’t be cool to all get together with all of our dogs and have a BBQ again? Perhaps in a dog park or something.

5 Likes

Super easy…lots of straight lines…
As long as you’re signed off on the space’s machines or bring your own, you’re good to go.

and our motto last time was “dogs don’t care”…they really don’t care if your lines are straight :heart:

5 Likes

And we can use it as a “get signed off on the machines” event.

8 Likes

Let me ask you a question at some time would you be interested in having a bunch of precut pet bandanas that just need to be hemmed. I know when I get into my building I have quite a few and I know I’m never going to have time to do anything with them so they need to find a home where they can be used

2 Likes

We will definitely use them! :heart:

2 Likes

@alexandcolesmom and I are in for another dog bed event!

1 Like

I’m afraid we’re going to have to postpone the dog bed event. Life’s kinda gone haywire.
I’ll get with y’all when we get back on track.
:heart:

3 Likes

Edit: I just saw this was tabled for now. I hope everything’s ok with you, @Sarah_Hustwit.

I love events like this!

Is this for a shelter? If it is, would you please take lots of pictures for PR to use on our social media? If you don’t want your face in the photo for privacy reasons, we can have pictures of just your hands and/or the finished projects.

Also, would the organizer be willing to be interviewed for a press release?

There is a marathon PR meeting scheduled for noon on the 25th, so if it’s still going afterwards or maybe earlier, I’d love to participate!

2 Likes

Neato! I’d be interested if I can squeeze it in. I dont know the first thing about sewing though.

Is this going up on the event calendar?

Life has to settle down first…

I’m going to have to hold off on this event for awhile, but I’ll definitely contact pr when it’s time.

2 Likes

Is this still planned for Sunday? Was a time ever determined? What do we need to bring?
Can we get written off on using the sewing machines then if we are not already?

Thanks, shelly

It has been postponed. No event will be held on Sunday.

2 Likes