Want everyone to have plenty of time and notice of cut-off dates.
Critical dates for candidates and voters are presented below. Annual meeting is also now on the calendar for 4/15.
Critical Dates and summary:
Summary of dates:
- January 21: Sets time and place Annual Meeting set by BoD
- Now – April 15th: Statement of intent may be filed anytime as late as the close of voting at the 2019 Annual meeting: 8:30PM CST.
- March 18th: Ballot Items , other than directors, to be voted on at the Annual Meeting must be submitted to the Board of Directors by the March meeting for approval and inclusion on the ballot.
- Noon, March 28th: Mailing of Notice of Annual Meeting to members. (Candidates are not listed in letter, so SOI need not have been filed). This meets statutory time limit requirements for notice.
- Noon, April 1st: Online Voting inclusion SOI must be filed.
- Noon, April 11th, Online Voting Registration: Must have elected for voting rights in order to vote online. Can still vote in person at annual meeting.
- Noon, April 15th, Paper Ballot Inclusion SOI must be filed. Can still have write-ins up till 8:30PM
- Noon, April 15th: Cut-off to Register for Voting Rights for 2019 Annual Meeting
- 8:00 PM, April 15th: Annual meeting
- 8:30 PM, April 15th: End of Voting, election closed
- 8:31PM Begin Vote count