An option to screen a documentry

I have been following the the development of this movie and I contacted them to see
if there was a chance we could show it. I got this reply today, I would love for us to
follow up and see if we can show it here

My first thought would be to have 2 showings one earlier that woudl be advertised to the
public more and a later one that more of us could enjoy

I feel that this would be a great outreach to the local community to let them know abou the sciens work we are doing here

Hello Cairenn,

We’re thrilled to announce that FOOD EVOLUTION is in theaters around the country and the film is garnering powerful press, from the New York Times to the Los Angeles Times, commending it for a science-based perspective on food. Please see links to reviews below.

Our community screenings campaign is bringing the film to other towns, universities, organizations and conferences throughout the world, where it is inspiring dialogue and changing minds. As you inquired about hosting your own community screening of FOOD EVOLUTION, I thought I would check back to see if you have any questions. Once you have a date and venue in mind, just fill out our brief Screening Application form to book the film, and we’ll get right back to you.

Please let me know if I can provide additional information, Cairenn, and thanks again for your interest in FOOD EVOLUTION. I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Fawcett

Community Screenings Campaign Manager

FOOD EVOLUTION

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Los Angeles Times - June 29, 2017

“Documentary ‘Food Evolution’ turns to reason to discuss GMO controversy” by Kenneth Turan

New York Times - June 22, 2017

“In ‘Food Evolution,’ Scientists Strike Back” by Daniel M. Gold

1 Like