Amazon delivery will need signature today

The compressors should come today to Dms. Ithey apparently tried unsuccessfully to deliver on Friday. If you see a delivery truck please sign and deliver the items to the ca room. Thank you

1 Like

I thought members where not able to have items shipped to the space and we’re supposed to use our home address, po box or other means. Has this policy changed?

Pretty sure shipping dms purchased items to DMS is fine.

1 Like
  1. Nicole is likely having stuff shipped for the space (as the CA Chair) not for personal usage.
  2. I was under the impression that you certainly can have stuff shipped here (even to the loading dock so as to save on a liftgate), but that it’s really your responsibility to make sure that you or a designated person will accept it.
2 Likes

Yeah, no issues in either case, just curious and wondering if there is an official policy on the matter as I’m not seeing anything concrete on the wiki.

Well I’ve shipped many a thing to the space - especially as my life gets a little less predictable found that taking it from my home to the space was an unnecessary delay. Plus, it’s a hassle that I don’t want to deal with. All the stuff is for Creative Arts - I would think a personal mailing would be strange.

3 Likes