[Found] Am I Blind or Is It Missing?

I’m Back! I’ve been out of the country and I was at the space yesterday to pick up items and move items out of In Progress and stuff. There was one item I did not see on the Completed/Fired shelf. Does anyone remember putting this item in the kiln for firing? It was done in Kristy’s decal class about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I found the other things I did in her class, but not this one. If you accidently picked it up, could you please return it or if you know what happened to it, please let me know.

Thanks.

It was there on the shelf…. The flowers don’t really show up anymore unfortunately…. So prolly just look for your black bowl…

The way to make those decals pop is to print it on an opaque white background.

Unfortunately, most printers cannot print white onto a clear film.

There are printers which can do that, but they are rather expensive. Maybe it is something DMS may want to investigate. In addition to pottery, model builders can use that capability. Also people restoring pinball games and arcade machines.

That is the way.

I wasn’t looking for just a black bowl. LOL

Umm. Yeah that would work. I just figured I’d try it. I found some decals I might give a try when they get here.

I saw it on the shelf and can see the flowers on it. :two_hearts:I think it looks cool!

1 Like

Forgot to update. I found it. The decal actually did show up fairly well for a dark glazed piece.

2 Likes