Alternate times/ways to be certified?

I recently joined with the hopes of being able to use the wodshop to replace the workshop that I previously had, but haven’t seen training times that I can make. Almost all of the trainings are at noon on weekdays. Are there any other ways that I can be able to use the equipment in the woodshop?

They’ll do evening and weekend classes, just keep your eyes peeled as they fill up fast. It took me about 3 weeks after joining to find an open one.

You may try showing up this Friday at the 7pm one to be on standby in case someone fails to show up or cancels. I don’t know how far a drive it is for you for just a maybe though.

1 Like

We lost one of our woodshop basics teacher who taught at night because he got cooties. (Ha, he’s moving and getting married). Thank you @IanLee for all your work!

I’ll step up and shadow the next class then put several on the calendar to teach. I’ve been meaning to so for a bit.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the advice (including those that reached out privately). I was able to get into Chris’ class last night on standyby; some space had opened up right at the last minute.

2 Likes

Just a FYI - I just added two evening classes for June 11 and June 13. Should hit the calendar in 72 hours.