Airbrush Classes

Happy to help. When is usually a good time to come for a tour and get membership going?

2 Likes

Thursday evening, 7 to 9 PM is when we hold organized guided tours and there are volunteers here to help people join, get their keys and answer questions.

Other than that, you can usually knock on the front doors and get let in most evenings and someone will usually be able to help. Be sure to sign the liability waiver on the tablets in the front lobby on your first visit; nothing else will work without that on file.

1 Like

Thanks Bill! I am very much looking forward to it.

1 Like

@Snickerdoodle, be on the lookout for these two classes.

2 Likes

I’m typically at the space on Thursday evenings for Dungeons and Dragons. If we manage to hook up before 7:30 we can talk airbrushing :smiley:

1 Like

Will we be doing anything like this mural?

1 Like

Years ago I did something similar in a little girls room in Southlake. Took days to complete, most of it on ladders due to high ceilings. Paid well, though. If I can find some old pics I’ll bring em along.

3 Likes

Good news! The Airbrushing 101 classes are up on the events calendar!

Bad news, there are only 2 spots left for the 29th!

Don’t forget to cancel if you cannot make it, make room for someone that can.

Thanks!!

5 Likes

An ultrasonic cleaner is on its way to Dms. Should be onsite as of Monday. Please someone tag it with pink and place it in the cabinet with the airbrush materials.
@mreynolds
The shipment should also have about 5lbs of hot glue sticks. @Kriskat30

6 Likes

Any more spaces for the airbrush 101 class?

Not currently, but if you happen to be there and if someone registered and doesn’t show, we will add you in.

bump …

Any plans in the future? @tombakerftw?

More paint came in yesterday @mreynolds paint is near the airbrush - @talkers put it up for everyone.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll still be available for the open house!

Did you find anything for us to paint on?

With work the way it is currently, I can’t say when I’ll be available for teaching. I’ll see if I can get some time to run a few more classes

1 Like

What about one of my cow skulls?

1 Like

I like that idea, give it some sweet tribal tats.