After 20+ years, I am getting out

I have decided to sell my casting, reloading equipment and supplies. Thought I would give you guys here first shot.

If someone here is interested in please pm me. Give me a couple of days to get a full list of everything together.

Thanks
Don Ho

2 Likes

@Nick @thatguy @Gimli - when’s the next Hatcher’s committee meeting or brass sort party happening. Could be a good time for Don to bring the items by, possibly. Good chance we’d just pick up a lot of it from him possibly?

Let me know what days work best for everyone and I will put a meeting on the schedule

I won’t be back in town Tim till next week.

I’m certainly interested in hearing what you have.

I should have a list and pics in a couple of days…
Thanks

https://www.avast.com/lp-safe-emailing-3177-b?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=oa-3177-b
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
https://www.avast.com/lp-safe-emailing-3177-b?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=oa-3177-b
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

1 Like

I have included the pics of the moulds, Reloader, and two different sizers/lubers. I will get the rest of the pics this weekend.

(Please ignore the transcan)

What calibers are the molds. I would like Hatchers to start offering classes on cast bullets and those might be a way for us to sneak into it on our limited budget.

1 Like

ditto! - more info on the molds please.

The Molds:
45acp -

9mm:

• Powder:
o Hodgdon 1lbs. – about ¼ left.
o Bullseye 1lbs. – about ¼ left (red can)
o Bullseye 1lbs. – very little left (black can)
o Hodgdon 8lbs. – Almost Full
o Unique 8lbs. – Almost full
o Bullseye 8lbs. – Full

• Primers:
o Winchester LP primers 13,500
o Wolf LP Primers 1,000
o Winchester SP Primers 8,000
o Wolf SP Primers 1,000

Brass:

Boolits:

Casting:

Extras:

Im sure I am missing something…

Don S.

1 Like

Don,
That is awesome. Send me a PM with what you would accept for the casting setup with dies. I’ll get with the others in the committee and see if we can pick it up as well as talk about the other items you have. Thanks for keeping us in mind.

I will for sure be there Tuesday. If y’all would like to meet up before my class I would be ok with it

I’ll see you there. I’m working with Don to get a price point so we can try to make this work for us. I’ll pull @Axel_Ohmstede in as well during the week to make sure he is in for classes to help offset the cost.

1 Like