Adafruit Group Buy - up to 20%-40% Off

Lampy,

I taught the leather working class last night and I brought my check with
me but forgot to put it into the electronics locker.
I’m coming over tonight to DMS and I will deposit it the electronics
locker (369) or give it to you directly if you’re at the DMS tonight.

Sincerely,

Dan

Ken,

I was hoping to meet you tonight, but our paths did not cross; I put my check in your locker. Thanks again.

Ok, update.

@Bill, @artg_dms, @sunnyt, @wandrson, @coloneldan

I coming to DMS tonight to collect your checks from the locker. If I have everyone’s payment I will place the order tonight or the morning.

The spreadsheet above has been updated.

I put my check into the locker last week. Please let me know if you don’t find it in the locker.

Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been on the road. With no discount, I’ll pass, please remove my item from your spreadsheet. Thanks

@sunnyt, not a problem, I understand no discount it’s not as interesting. :wink:

@Bill, @artg_dms, @sunnyt, @wandrson, @coloneldan

The Adafruit order was placed this morning. I was waiting on 2 out of stock items over the weekend. One came back into stock but unfortunately the Ice Tube Clock did not. Of course a couple of hours after the order was placed the clock came back in stock. I sent them an email to see if it can be added.

EDIT: The Ice Tube Clock came in stock but they are not letting them be sold through the discount/reseller account. I will have to refund you the $$$.

Note the reseller pricing yet NOT FOR RESALE

2 Likes

I understand the tubes are difficult to come by and are expensive. I’ve checked on eBay for them. That’s why the $59 discounted price was so interesting. . You can write me a check for the difference in the purchase, I guess since the discount is not applicable. Thank you for trying.

It is a little bit of a disappointment because I was planning on building this with my son.

Yea love building stuff with my boys. We had a great week of building the first Cupcake 3D printer but that was many years ago now. My son just bought his own PrinterBot Metal with his summer income.

I will write you a check and leave it in the electronics locker. Probably come out tomorrow night (Thursday) still having issues with my home AC.

1 Like

Our Adafruit order has shipped. I will let you know of the arrival day once the tracking info updates.

4 Likes

Estimated day or arrival is Mon 9/14.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?track=yes&trackNums=1Z71EY054290930832&loc=en_us

2 Likes

Order has arrived after some stupid delays by my new UPS driver. Arrgh!

Plan to divy up the loot and bring it to DMS. If I don’t run into you I will put in the electronics locker.

4 Likes

Be there tonight after 8pm.

1 Like

Thanks for getting the order together and for the personal delivery service. I love the spirit of service, cooperation and dedication at DMS. I appreciate all that you do for the eLab and the electronics committee.

2 Likes

Thanks, glad to help. Now if I could get SparkFun to do the same reseller thing.

1 Like