Active at 10p TONIGHT May 16th - DMS Silent Auction

So I’m being brave with putting this link out because it’s not done. Many items I need to go pick up and take good pictures. I just want to get this out in the public so you guys can start registering. I will hopefully have more updated very soon - I have four more items to enter.

After some talk we decided to go with just the free account so it’s limited in it’s abilities - but still very good for what we need.
All items need to be paid for at the picnic (for some this might complicate your life)

You will not have the ability to pay for items online NOR is the auction done at the end of this time. Please read everything I wrote - I hope it’s sensible - if not please let me know and I will amend it.

The auction:

The link to the list:

Thank you to all the individuals whom have given to this! If you want to step up please let me know - as you can see people got very creative with some of the items.

6 Likes

Does anybody know how to turn off the Actual Bid feature? Clicking on that button does nothing in the two browsers I use.

Actual Bid means that the full entered amount become your bid amount.

The opposite is a proxy bid in which case the entered amount is the maximum you are willing to pay. When other bids are entered, the system automagically bids for you at the other bid plus a bid increment until your maximum is reached.