A picture paints a thousand words

Soooo your saying these people have time to make a mess and then use the oh shit i gotta leave excuse. Hard for me to buy that…It’s 2 am I damn near burned down the CNC and I still cleaned up my mess half drunk from fume poisoning.

Busy or not…Use the machine sweep up your shit and continue, put the tools back when you finish.

MS is labeled as a hotel plain and simple, come in mess up the sheets and the help will clean it up.

So afaik adults are only allowed to sign up, adults, so they know better. However some adults will steal you blind until they face penalties, same goes for this, a dog will keep taking a crap in your yard until you do something about it…How long you wanna keep stepping in shit is up to the space.

9 Likes

Good man. Lots of messes left by the “gotta go”.

1 Like

This is why I take pictures and post them. I think there are people who come once a month or two and then split. They use it like a public bathroom. Do their business and don’t bother to flush.
I’ll call people out. That’s fun and easy.
Don’t worry I’ll be nice.

1 Like

Look, all I am saying is perhaps the CA individual was a first time offender. Perhaps not, but I know Nicole is going to take whatever action is appropriate. Woodshop is another beast, I say y’all know who your ‘bad eggs’ are so to speak and if you gotta chuck 'em so be it. I’m not the one that likes to create confrontation until there’s a reason.