A New Face in Ceramics

Come meet our newest addition to Ceramics! She needs a name. Any suggestions?

18 Likes

What a hottie!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

dang! Look at that!

2 Likes

She should be STELLLLAAAAAAAA!

5 Likes

Hot Stuff

Dragon Butt

Toilet Volcano

big bertha

1 Like

With that sun on the kiln my mind went straight to Helios or Ra. You will have to decide whether you want a Greek or Egyptian God of the sun

2 Likes

If we want to keep it feminine 9 Bard we could use the one of the Scandinavians name for the sun god goddess which was Sunnah sunna. Does references to Sunrise with sooner brushing her hair her golden hair

Hello Betty!

Kilny McKilnface

14 Likes

Sunny.

Coppertone.

Donna Summer (for Hot Stuff)

3 Likes

Do we know if the wiring is ok? I know the other day it was brought up that the gauge size may be too small by the guy looking at the kiln.

Marilyn (Monroe), Dickens, Dante ('s Inferno).

1 Like

2 Phase… lol

1 Like

@richmeyer would be a good person to ask about this. In his spare time … :slight_smile:

1 Like

And – what guy was that? It’s brand new, and we ordered it specifically for the power we’ve got here.

3 Likes

Not sure, but Monika was there, I presume he was someone who specifically works on kilns. He deferred to an electrician, of course, but pointed out that for the length of the wiring run that our amperage at the kiln may be insufficient.

Fitz is the kiln that Mickey is coming to look at today. The amperage was fine on the wiring we have and the kiln ran for months on it. Mickey will be testing a kiln that is firing so we will have to wait and see what the results are.

1 Like

Kilny McKilnface…there…got it out of my system

Edit: Crap, just realized Lordrook already suggested that one…so…good for him :slight_smile:

1 Like