A friend just got one of thesee

And folks say they work

And I think you can even get a scope for one

3 Likes

After my shenanigans in Europe with an old school fly swatter, I can attest to the fact that these are amazing. But they don’t seem to hold accuracy too long from what I can tell.

1 Like

Looks like the going rate is over $40 but ebay has some with damaged boxes for $10.

Buyer Beware! But I’m taking the risk for one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DAMAGED-BOX-BUG-A-SALT-2-0-LAWN-GARDEN-Never-used-Full-Manufacturer-Warranty/263877525362?hash=item3d70537f72%3Ag%3AzwgAAOSwR2pbckUw&_sacat=0&_nkw=bug+a+salt&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1312.R1.TR11.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbug+.TRS1

1 Like

Buyer Beware! would have been good advice. I got the following from an @ebay.com account with info on protecting my account.

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item: 263877525362 - DAMAGED BOX BUG-A-SALT 2.0 LAWN&GARDEN, Never used, Full Manufacturer Warranty

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

I should write my congressman. No one needs a high capacity assault fly gun.

2 Likes

Bought one for a friend on Amazon. Includes shipping.

1 Like

It looks like it was 3-D printed on top of that!!