9mm pistol ammo

Generally where can I find the best deals locally for ammo? I’m just looking for paper killers and I’d prefer it not require sandblasting to clean up after.

Buying in bulk is the way to save serious money.

Check ammoseek.com

Check sgammo.com

If you want to buy locally and pay tax and all that, academy is typically the cheapest, followed by walmart.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. Normally I buy online, but the wife wants to go to the range this weekend.

Sign up for spam at midwayusa.com and get the mailers on ammo sales there. I picked up many boxes of the purple training ammo in .40s&w cheap that day. :slight_smile:

Many guys only wish they could say that…

or you can reload your own at Hatchers for appx $7/50 rounds in supplies. :slight_smile:

Our reloading class should show up in the event schedule any time now for Sun Sepy 17th.

We also hope to have a bullet casting class in the fall when it cools down at which point you can make the price closer to $4/50 rounds.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/embed#collapse-103

Here ya go - we’ll be doing 9mm ammo in the class along with a smattering of .40 S&W -

For a $5 supply fee you can learn to make your own and you’ll walk away with some right out of the class.

1 Like

I usually just drop by rifle gear in Plano or places like academy. Then I compare to average price online with gunbot.net.