7mm brad points for penmakers (free)

Howdy. I’m cleaning up and found 6 new brad point drill bits that are 7mm and were intended for pen making. These are part of a buyout I did a couple of years ago. Anyway, these were popular back in day for thin line pens.
If anyone wants one just let me know. I have plenty of 7mm drills, so rather than have these laying around I’ll happily donate them to woodshop or individuals, or just throw them away. Just let me know.
Cheers!

2 Likes

i would like one please Nick. If I do turn a pen, it is usually the slimline with the 7mm barrell.

Cheers!

You mind throwing one or two in my DMS personal storage bin?

1 Like

If you have a spare, could I please have it?

You got it. That’s 4 accounted for

1 Like

May I have one please? Just let me know when you’ll be there and I’ll come and retrieve it. I make a lot of pens and the drills do get dull eventually.

I’ll put my hat in the ring for the 6th if still available. Thanks for your generosity!

I’m coming up today for a quick job. Do you have a bin? If not I’ll leave it in mine for you.

You got it. If I don’t see you I’ll leave it in my bin for you

1 Like

Nick, I don’t have a bin. Please leave it in yours and I’ll pick it up today.

no problem. I’ll be up there around 12:30 or so

@talkers, @coloneldan, @Lordrook your drill bit and a pen box is in my bin.
@John_Marlow, @malcolmputer yours is in your bin.
Cheers!

6 Likes

Instead of making a special trip can I pick mine up on Thursday? Since it is in your bin hopefully this won’t be a problem. (Assuming someone doesn’t just take it accidentally.) I’ll be there just after lunch on Thursday to retrieve it.

No problem on my part. It’s in the bin and has your name on it

1 Like

Is there 1 that hasn’t been spoken for yet? I would love it. I have some thin line pens I’ve been wanting to make.

@nicksilva Could you leave one for me in your bin if there are any left? I won’t be able to pick one up until Monday, if that is okay with you. If there aren’t any left, can someone send me a link of where I can buy one, I’m having a hard time finding a 7mm drill bit :frowning:

sorry, all have been spoken for and delivered.

2 Likes