58 hour print finished

@Chris_Fazio - your 58 hour print is finished. Couldn’t find you at the space so I’m notifying you via Talk.

According to the sign that’s on it, the job stopped 9 times and someone else restarted it for you.

4 Likes

Wow I never would have thought it would have taken that long, when I left it said 9 hours, but as a thank you to the 3d fab lab and community I’ll be leaning a full new spool of color changing natural to purple pla for anybody to use as they wish, and if whoever the person who kept restarting the print can get in touch with me, I have a token of my appreciation For you cause that was a class a awesome thing for you to do

3 Likes

Do we not still have the rule that says you must be on site when your printing anything on the 3D printers?

1 Like

No we amended it to say with COVID concerns about amount of people at the space you can run a print while offsite

1 Like

Someone with access to the committee minutes should update the official committee rules on the wiki.

1 Like

Well I believe for the same reason we haven’t removed the rules about personal storage in the official rules because it’s a temporary stipulation set in place to be dissolved after covid is over, so it’s not really a permanent thing that warrants the removal of official rules on the wiki