3D SCANNER in 2019

Because its not just a loose USB port

Sounds like it’s just a module swap than a repair, but it’s your committee’s money.

1 Like

No its a full repair, it was in pieces.

What happened to it? Did it get dropped?

We were looking for it where it was supposed to be…if you knew where it was at, you should have been more specific instead of giving short answers like, “its there i saw it” and then finally coming on the fourm days later to tell us you moved it sarcastically. Not very helpful especially for those of us who have to make a drive to DMS and are only a member to use this tool which has been out of commission since November.

2 Likes

Any new news on the scanner?

it’s still at the company for repairs. max checks every Monday for updates.

The info was in a separate thread but i guess we have more than one thread on this subject going.

Guess i missed it. I just searched 3d scanner in the search bar and this thread popped up what i remember being first. Thanks for the info though!

xlinking to the other thread so maybe folks searching and finding one or the other will find what they need…

2 Likes

It’s been found and sent to NextEngine for repair apparently.

We will be disusing the scanner at the June 1st 3D fab meeting, attend if you can.

2 Likes

Alright, i suck. I was planning on going to the 3d fab meeting, but life happened and i missed it. Was a decision made on the 3d scanner?

1 Like

So is that a no decision was made?

I am also still wondering

2 Likes