3d Printer Training

Hi! I just joined Thursday and I’d like to get trained on the 3d printers. The class calendar shows there is one scheduled but it is already full and at an odd time. Are there any more of these coming up? If not, is there any chance someone could train me?

1 Like

Show up for tnhe class tomorrow ansd I will add you to the class

i do one on ones and some on saturdays…

Thanks @maxk68! I will try to attend the class tomorrow if my work allows. If not, @axeonos what times would you be available for a one on one? At your convenience of course! I’m available after 6pm every day this week and anytime on the weekend.

Hi @axeonos are you here today? I was unable to attend the class. I will be here pretty late if you happen to be around. If not is there anyone else I can talk to?

I’m also looking for certification and training on the 3d printers. Would love to get that soon. I am a new member, joined last week.

I’ve got experience with my own 3d printer, so its not totally new, but I need parts for my own printer rebuild! Which means I need to use DMS printers for a hot minute.

I’m pretty flexible on time though after work and weekends is appreciated.

There is a class on Saturday at 1:00

How do I find out when classes are? I don’t see any posted on the event calendar.

I wil;l be at Makerspace most of the week message m,e and I will make time to meet with you and clear you and the machines.

And if you’re wondering how to message folks privately, click on Max’s name, and his profile will pop up. Click message, and you’ll be sending him a private message.