3D printer issues Sunday 4/11

Hello,

I noticed that a few of the 229’s were down today. Specifically, 95 has a strap broken. Not sure if this is the place to report these issues, but wanted to make it known.

1 Like

I see that no one answered you specifically here. I realize that it’s been 2 days, so you might have chatted with someone already.

The drill – one puts issues in the Issues and Requests category. And, you alert the right group by “tagging” them. I’m not going to add the @ sign that tags the group. So, you type the @, then start typing team_ and the characters of the group name until the team you want pops up. 3D Fab shows up immediately since their first character is a number. When I want Metal Shop, it takes a bit more typing.

1 Like

We have an Issues & Requests category, as Beth @dryad2b mentions, but you can’t see it because you don’t have a green dot. The green dot signifies that you are a member and you have to request the dot (Sorry - nothing automatic about it). Go to the Member Access category, click on the + NEW TOPIC button on the RHS of the page and fill out the template.