3D Fab Walk-through 3/22/2023?

Hello All,

I’m new to the group and this may not be the right place to post this message. However, I am interested in learning more about injection molding and 3-D printing processes from the pros who know! I am trying to get or schedule a walk-through tomorrow on 22 May. Is there anyone out there in this group who will be able to give me a walk-through tomorrow? My times are flexible if you’d like to meet in the evening we can definitely make that happen. I’m just interested in the group and wondering, how can I help and be a part of this organization .

1 Like

I’m the chair of 3dfab I can meet around 5 or 6 pm

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I can meet you at 5 pm this evening for that tour sir.

Thanks.

By the way, I also live in Midlothian and would need to leave around 3ish to be their before 5. The sooner I can confirm our plans the better.

Thanks.

I’m wondering if tomorrow will be a better time for you sir. I can still meet you around 5pm if today doesn’t work.
What are your thoughts?

it can be later if five is to soon

Thank you for the accouIs it possible to meet you around noon tomorrow? I kinda want to be down there before that traffic starts?
Also, is it ok to film my tour with you?

I can’t at noon. I work 7-4

Ok, I can understand that. If you are still available tomorrow, I’d like to do a walk through with you.

I can’t tomorrow or Saturday I have a full plate

I’m in the metal shop if you are here and have time. Not worth a trip if you aren’t already here.

Well Oz, let’s stay in touch. The next time you are free to do a walk.