3 nations brewery close to dms soft opening October 19th let’s show up

Three Nations Brewery is being built right over by Cane Rosso. Soft opening is October 19th. I think we should show up and support them because

1. Beer 2. Community 3. Beer

Met one of the owners while my friend and I were tying to spy on the downright Swedish sleek building and he took us all around. He was exhausted beyond exhausted but so very proud to show us all the details and plans. It’s a 3 million dollar brewery restoring a historic grain holding area. They received 1 million from the city…anyone hear that I’ll say it again from the city they received one million dollars…to get them up and running. His name is John and by the end of the tour we were hugging and promised to be new best friends. Anyways, that’s what I’m doing next week and I wanted to invite other people to help support this whole thing…and have a beer.

13 Likes

What time do we want to shoot for?

They were about two blocks from my house at their last location, and I’ll vouch for the quality of their people and of their product :beers: :slightly_smiling_face:

If I can get a hall pass, I’ll be there

1 Like

Yes! What time should we show up?

Also their large metal sign that was hanging inside was made here at DMS.

5 Likes

Where is the new location? Downtown Carrollton?

Looks like it’s at the south end of downtown Carrollton.

1 Like

1 Like
  • 1ish after lunchish time
  • 6ish mid dinnerish time
  • All the times. I like beer.

0 voters

Are we drinking? Or are we drinking and eating?

1 Like

Or drinking and drinking?

3 Likes

You’re doing whatever you wish to do or both at the same time! A sandwich in every beer! Honestly, it’s a come as you are…be as you are…you do you when you do you…gathering.
@dryad2b @Webdevel

2 Likes

Is the soft opening open to all or a special invite to DMS?

Soft opening for all the humans

1 Like