3-5 @ 10AM

Evening class, Sherline Mill, in Queue
3-5 @ 6:30PM

Bridgeport DayMaker 3-6 @ 10AM

Evening Class - Bridgeport 3-9 @ 6:30PM

4 Likes

This makes me happy!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the Bridgeport class but I don’t see it on the events page on 3-9. Does the ‘In Queue’ in the original post mean that they have just not yet appeared publicly on the events page, or is there some other site where we should be signing up for them.

Thanks!

In queue means been submitted. Will show 48 or 72 hours later. This just to let knwo folks classes are coming.

Because these are honorarium classes they will show up on the calendar about 72 hours after being posted here. Say Saturday afternoon.

It would be great if we could get some more weekend/evening Bridgeport classes on the schedule. I know that one posted today for Sunday March 11 and it basically immediately filled up. Clearly there’s demand (including from me, who didn’t get a spot in the couple hours before it filled up). It’s very frustrating,

The March 9 class is in the evening and doesn’t appear to be full yet.

Thanks for the heads’ up. Only the daymaker and the Sunday one had populated when I was looking before and the Friday night one hadn’t showed up yet, so I registered for it. Thx.

1 Like

Is there a difference between the March 9th and march 11th class?

Time and date 1234567890-