25% Off Harbor Freight Coupon Through 12/17

If you’ve had your eye on something at Harbor Freight, here’s their latest 25% Off coupon:

They usually only go up to 20% off, but this is better, so I’m sharing.

If you’re new to Harbor Freight, they sell inexpensive tools. Some things are great deals, other products not so much.

You can usually find reviews on YouTube.

Happy shopping!

*I’m not affiliated with Harbor Freight

5 Likes

Make sure to read the fine print. HF has started to exclude their 20/25% coupons on a ton of stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah I was excited until I read it. I’m wondering what they have that this coupon can be used on.

1 Like

I didn’t notice till I used a 20% off and the math wasn’t adding up. Looked at the receipt and saw it was put towards some cheap impulse item instead of the more expensive item I wanted to use it on. After reading the fine print I was amazed at how much is excluded now.

With the newer branded tools, revamp of some stores, and increasing some pricing it feels they are trying to rebuild their image. Kind of like car manufacturers (KIA, Hyundai, etc) that come in and flood a market with cheap cars to get the brand out there and then improve/increase cost.

1 Like

If nothing else it’s probably worth it to go buy another box of nitrile gloves.

1 Like

@Team_Metal_Shop – they’ve got the $44.99 welding helmets on a coupon for $35. Should we get a couple of spares?

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of their helmets. I think we are slowly transitioning to better helmets.

3 Likes

At the last meeting we voted to get some Lincoln’s. The ironstone from northern tool don’t work well with the new TIG.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Myself and a couple other people have this helmet. Middle price range. Lightweight, works fairly well, reacts fats so no Flash After-image. Has several adjustment including a grind mode. Will bring in if you’d like to try it.

1 Like

Metroplex quoted me 110 for baseline Millers.

2 Likes

Does that go down to an 8?

shade range within 4/5-9/9-13

One thing I really like about is the headband/strap. It has a knob that you ratchet it down until tight, becuase the helmet is light weight when you tilt it up it’ll stay in place. Also has a large lens lens and 4 senors so it reacts well even when there isn’t a big arc.

2 Likes

Given the price, I am not disappointed that that helmet won’t work for me, as it only goes down to Shade 9. I have to have 8 in order to see.

I’m using it on their giant set of cobalt drills.

And now I have welding helmet ads in my Facebook feed…