2021 BattleBots Season

As may of you already know the DMS membership will have a pretty strong showing in the upcoming 2021 BattleBots Season. There will be 3 teams with DMS heritage.

@themitch22 with Subzero

@Luetchy and myself are with Switchback
https://www.instagram.com/switchbackontv/

Emmanuel Carrillo (former DMS member before moving away) is with Big Dill

If any of yall are going to be in Las Vegas the weeks of the 23rd or 30th come out to watch the fights live!

27 Likes

Congrats to all three teams, good luck!

3 Likes

Any idea when the new season can be expected on Discovery?

Unfortunately, it is looking like another season with facemasks. At least the bots will not be required to wear them.

2 Likes

This month?

1 Like

Yes this month

1 Like

lol, I do not know when it will air. Hopefully not too much after the taping.

3 Likes

Look forward to seeing everyone this year!

9 Likes

Bestest wishes to all teams with DMS lineage.

2 Likes

I will actually be out there this weekend. Where do I need to go to check it out? Do I need tickets?

1 Like

I think this is the official outlet…

2 Likes

I just got back early because of work. It was a ton of fun!

Another team to add to the DMS alum is Dylan Hasley (the person that helped find our HAAS) with his team Dragon Slayer.

9 Likes

How long in real time does the season last? A couple of weeks? How long do y’all get between matches that might show up weeks apart on TV?

Filming takes place over two weeks. Usually we get one day between matches but that is not always the case, some teams have multiple matches in one day.

5 Likes

I was there! Was super cool, totally worth it if you happen to be in Vegas. They said it should be airing in December.

6 Likes

Are they doing the Bounty Hunters again?

Not that I saw. Was the round of 32

1 Like

They are changing the name but yes there will be some additional content on Discovery Plus.

3 Likes