10x10 deadline looming over us

Still lots of 10x10s to be claimed! Deadline to turn them in is next Saturday Sept 30!
Remember: your piece can be ANYTHING. You don’t even have to take a square if you have other ideas.
Please help us out and make it easy to hang via the French cleat system that’s being installed by PR, otherwise I will probably staple fishing wire to the back of your project to hang it.
Please don’t let it stick out more than 4 inches.
Please put your name and contact info on the back of your piece so we can return it to you when the show is over!

6 Likes

There are eyelets on the bottom shelf of 10x10 cart.

Please do not be tempted to punch holes in walls or use anything but blue tape on the walls. Most of the hallway refresh was about fixing the holes in the walls and getting a consistent paint job though out the hallways and Commons Areas.

There will be a tool kit, in the hall sink area, with everything you need to hang things from the rails.

The 10x10 projects will be put up by CA or PR.

1 Like

Sigh. Thunder is down so close to the 10x10 deadline.

1 Like

I’m waiting on my stuff to dry so you’ll have one more piece added on that cart soon. Also, I think some people are waiting to turn in theirs the day of so it doesn’t get stolen.

Because I am :stuck_out_tongue: