10x10 Art Show submission date quickly approaching!

Morning all!

April 8th is quickly approaching!!

For those fellow procrastinators out there who have been putting it off, now is the time to get it completed and handed in.

So far, of the 28 boards that have gone out, we have had 1 returned. Please submit your art!

The drying rack nearest the digital arts room has been cleared and is ready for you to submit your 10x10

Side note: Has anyone seen where the crocheted octopus 10x10, that was closest to CA, has gone?

Thanks!

Mark

2 Likes

I know that someone wanted to buy it. It’s possible that he contacted the artist and bought it…

Hello! That was my octopus and I took it home along with my two other 10x10s, since I wasn’t sure what the pickup process would be for the old ones and didn’t want that to happen while I’ll be out of town.

2 Likes

Ok cool! Glad they made their way back to you. And yep, like @dryad2b mentioned, Kevin @keoliver really loved the octopus piece and was hoping to contact you about possibly purchasing it!

Yes, @EmilyRose ot you decide to sell that piece send me a message with a price and let’s talk! It is magical .

1 Like