1:1 Woodwork Class (Eager to Start)

Hello!

Returning member that never got the Woodworking class done. I was wondering if anyone had time available next week to do a class? Ideally, after 5 pm.

Best,
Naveed

Me too - I’m anxious to come back, but I haven’t been trained in the department I need. I noticed the class at 5:30 PM on Thursday, July 22 is FULL. Might someone be available to host another evening class sometime soon?

I know it is later than you would like, but I have added a class for August 10th. I expect it to go live on the calendar sometime today. I’m on vacation, so that’s the earliest I can get it scheduled.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16930

1 Like

There is an open spot as of now in that class. It shows full but has one open spot available. Grab it before it’s gone

If @IanLee give the ok I can work out a time with someone, weekdays between 5-7 can sometimes be unpredictable if I can make it there but later at night on weekdays and and 8am- 5pm or after 10pm are doable times for me on weekends

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up! Just signed up, see you tomorrow!

1 Like

Are you checked out to teach?

No that’s what I was meaning to say like if I get ok’d by Ian then I can set up a time

The Woodshop 101 classes are full as of now. I’m looking to get started and am wondering if anyone might be able to teach me. I’m already fluent on most of the basic machines. I’m open to any day or time.

I would be interested in getting started in the Woodshop soon as well. I would be happy to provide compensation for the time and energy spent.