0 cross cut blades

I think it’s time to restock on blades, we’re super low and I know where they’re going which is just a normal part of the woodshop, but we should probably get 1-2 cross 1-2 combos and one for plastics cause as of now we have 1 plywood blade one general purpose blade and 1 rip blade and that’s it

We have 4 of each kind, I cycle them every 2-3 weeks and the dull set goes out for sharpening.

There should be a crosscut laying around somewhere unless someone tripped the brake or tossed the blade.

Yea that’s what’s happened, we have 4 of each but cartridge trip have slowly gotten us to where we’re at now with 1 rip 1 general purpose 1 plywood, this isn’t a bad thing, cartridge trips happen so nobody to blame but we’ve deindled down to a very scarce selection. Also can you please order some tool cleaner, something that get resin and tar off. I use it to clean the blades to help extend the life but someone diluted the stuff I was using

Any blades that are lost get replaced, I just don’t put them all out at once. You should only see 1-2 of each blade type out at any given time.

Sharpened Crosscut blades were put out today.

1 Like

Im physically in the woodshop, right now, and I only see, 1 plywood, 1 general purpose, one rip, and the dado sets, there are some in the metal shop but I assume those are dead, but literally other than that as of right not the only blades in the shop are the ones I listed