Welding Safety Class?

Was really wanting to get in on the TIG welding class but the safety course is a prerequisite.
Will there be or when will there be a safety course offered again?

Would like to ask if it happen, please make it around/maybe 7PM/Later unless it’s on the weekend.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Metal Shop: Safety For Hot Processes (Welding, Plasma Cutting, etc.)

Mon Jan 7 7pm — 9pm
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/9483

(kidding, this was already in process before this post - it takes 72 hours to become live, donchaknow)

1 Like

Hahaha I’m a newbie so now I know. But awesome! Thank you!

Awesome. I was just asking for this!

Wow, those slots went quickly! Do the Metal Shop safety classes come around with some regularity? I’d love to get in on the next go around.

The Hot Processes class will come up with some regularity, I hope. I’d like for it to happen once a week or once every other week at least, but I cannot personally commit to that schedule. I will be making an effort to make it happen every 3rd or 4th week (slightly more frequently, or at least as frequent as, once a month).
I also try to post it to TALK once it clears the calendar process. Watch the #metal-shop category for titles like:
Interested in Welding, Plasma Cutting? Pre-req Class MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM Seats Available!
and/or the Calendar for tiles like Metal Shop: Safety For Hot Processes (Welding, Plasma Cutting, etc.).

2 Likes