Weekly Roleplaying Game

That’s what I have too.

Hey, folks! I think we should cancel tonight because of weather. I don’t think that an ice storm is likely, but I don’t want anyone to have to drive on ice because of my campaign.

So, just in case, we will postpone till next week.

Greg H

Ah damn, I am on my way there from office lol.

Will head home instead I guess…

(Edit:I think I’m hooked on D&D)

1 Like

RIP Grimjaw. We barely knew ye, but still despised ye.

1 Like

The DM has come down with the crud so no game tonight, just FYI

1 Like

Hope it isn’t the flu, just getting over it. Someone sent this to me, but fever and aches in joints let you know fast it’s not a cold. Whatever you have - speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Hey folks. I still have the crud. I should be fine by next week, but this week, I have to cancel tomorrow nights game.

1 Like

Okay, so serious question time, folks: do you think we should split up into 2 (or more) gaming groups? I am thrilled that so many people want to play with us, but I think at last count we are up to something like between 11-13 players, depending on who shows up. I like the flexibility of letting folks drift in and out if they want to try it out, but I worry that I can’t actually give the players the attention they need and deserve in a group larger than about 7 people.

What does everyone think?

i would be in favor of the 2 groups thing. IF we do this, then i would also recommend both going on different days so we don’t take up too much space.

Yeah, 10+ is a little much.

Yeah two groups may make more sense now.

/does anyone want to be the second GM?

does… yes I’d love to and use to a while back.

Can… well not sure what my schedule is like for GM-ing and well I tend to like more cyberpunk like games. Which reminds me @Haley_Moore, your hubby and I where talking about some Shadowrun. Up for a few campaigns?

I was there last week (played Oscar) and want to show up tomorrow. Could the GM roll me stats for a character? I would also need to know the lvl and special instructions for character creation they have. Let me know what the party needs class wise and I will have a character ready.

1 Like

No rolling. Point buy or standard array. The stats available under standard array are: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. Assign as you wish.

sweet. Lvl 1 character? rules on gear? Class you are short on?

You will be level 5, actually. Anything from an official book. Unearthed Arcana requires a DM approval. Third party or home brew will need some convincing.

1 Like

Halfling rogue ok or do you need something else?

Level 5… hmm might have to play as:

Medrash Delmirev — Level 5 Dragonborn Barbarian (Path of the Totem Warrior — Wolf)

Ability scores STR: 18 (+4) DEX: 13 (+1) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 13 (+1)
Saving throws STR: +7 DEX: +1 CON: +5 INT: +0 WIS: +1 CHA: +1
Initiative: 1 Speed: 40
Passive perception: 14 Size: Medium
Proficiency bonus: +3 Gender: Male
Hit points: 50 Hit dice: 5d12
Armor: Breastplate AC: 15

Melee weapons:

• Great Axe (+7 to hit) 1d12+4 slashing damage
  • Battleaxe (+7 to hit) 1d8(1d10)+4 slashing damage

Ranged weapons:

• Long bow (+4 to hit) 1d8+1 piercing damage Range: 150/600 20 arrows
  • +1 Arrows (14) (+5 to hit) 1d8+2 piercing damage

Proficient skills: Athletics +7, Nature +3, Perception +4, Survival +4
Non-proficient skills: Acrobatics +1, Animal Handling +1, Arcana +0, Deception +1, History +0, Insight +1, Intimidation +1, Investigation +0, Medicine +1, Perform +1, Persuasion +1, Religion +0, Sleight of Hand +1, Stealth +1
Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarvish Other proficiencies: Harp
Racial Traits: Draconic Ancestry (Black), Breath Weapon (Acid damage in a 5 x 30 ft. line), Damage Resistance (Acid)
Abilities: Rage (3 Rages, +2 damage), Unarmored Defense, Reckless Attack, Danger Sense, Primal Path (Path of the Totem Warrior), Spirit Seeker, Totem Spirit (Wolf), Extra Attack, Fast Movement, Ability Score Improvement (4th level +1 Strength, +1 Constitution)
Equipment: Explorer’s pack, Hunting trap, Animal trophy, Traveler’s clothes, Vial of Acid Wealth: 90 gp, 36 pp, Finely-crafted Silver Bracers worth 300 gold
Magic Items: 3 Potions of Healing, +1 Arrows (14), Wand of Magic Detection (3 charges)

Background: Outlander (Trapper)

Personality I once ran twenty-five miles without stopping to warn to my clan of an approaching orc horde. I’d do it again if I had to. I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.
Ideal Honor. If I dishonor myself, I dishonor my whole clan. (Lawful)
Bond It is my duty to provide children to sustain my tribe.
Flaw There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
1 Like

We have 2 rogues already, but it’s really up to you. Think about why you might be lost in a jungle.