Weaving--last class, pick up your projects

Okay, for folks that wove on the latest weaving class warp, it’s all divided and ready for pickup. Please try to grab yours within the next couple weeks.

They’re in a bag in the fiber cabinet second shelf down on the drum carder.

Reminder, class was free, but if you’d like to throw a few dollars in the CA Tribute Box to offset the cost of the yarn we bought for the warp, it’s much appreciated.

IMPORTANT
Some folks didn’t label theirs so I put a GUESS on a few based on conversations…if it’s yours, take it.

There was one where I suspect it could be two people (Cairenn and maybe another??) with no dividing line. IF this is indeed two, you can run a double zigzag with a little space between for cutting on the line of demarcation to separate them. Just use the sewing machine in the CA room. OOOOOR let me know and I’ll do it (lable with tape and arrows) but it might be a couple weeks before I’ll be at the space again, so fair warning… lemme know if I need to watch for this.

There is one that is longer (Azzy’s) but it’s because she was there on the last possible weaving night (last night) and I told her to have at it and weave whatever remained. So no biggie, just the right place at the right time to absorb the extra warp I added for wiggle room

I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone makes with theirs. Lemme know if you need help finishing/making.

4 Likes

Very pretty work there.

1 Like