Wax injector accident during open house

This is good. And a very true point on how we value ourselves.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for the compassion and support you’ve given Hannah. However, we all know how quickly medical bills can add up. I’ve put together a fundraiser to help Hannah with some of the expenses. Please give what you can, every bit helps!

13 Likes

If all our members gave $1 we would hit her goal. This should be possible. I’ll be donating today.

@Team_Moderators can we get the gofundme post split into a new topic and sticky it for a week or until the gofundme goal has been met/surpassed?

6 Likes

Oh dang:( I’ll put in a donation when I get paid tomorrow.

2 Likes

All I have to say is WOW! In 24 hours we raised over $600 or 30% of our goal. BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed!! Let’s keep the momentum going today and see if we can get to the halfway mark and reach $1K today. Like @indytruks138 said if everyone only gave a dollar we’d be at goal. Please share, encourage and remind others to give what they can!

4 Likes

As this apparently won’t split off I’d create a new post about helping a fellow member injured at open house. Many people won’t look into this post and therefore don’t know there is now a gofundme.

4 Likes

This might be a little late, but Vitamin E oils can really help with scarring. Lots of pregnant women use it to reduce stretch marks, but it works with all scars.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. I hope the community can come together to help her.

3 Likes

The turn-out is great … just $5 donation helps the total grow. Lots of small donations help the cause of helping to take care of one of our own.

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone for their overwhelming support, including this fundraiser Joseph set up and anyone who has bought work from me. Your generosity has really moved me and I am determined to pay it forward.

In a final(?) update, I’ve been discharged from the burn clinic as of this month, and am not a candidate for laser surgery as it is healing pretty well. Thanks again for all the well wishes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

We’re at $850 folks - let’s try to get to $1,000 by tomorrow. Skip a Starbucks, JIB Munchie meal, a drink from Parks … not everyone can afford the bigger donations, I get that. But any donation shows we care as individuals about our community.

Thank you all in advance.

1 Like

YES! YES! YES! We are kicking and rocking it! At 8:30PM we are over $1K at $1,050!!

3 Likes

So you are not going to be doing this… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In the past 2 days we have now raised a little over 50% of our goal! Please help us cross the finish line this weekend. Please share this link and help spread the word to ask others if they can help. Even a small donation counts!

Thanks again to everyone who has already contributed!!

1 Like

The donations have trailed off. I will again suggest a separate thread to let people know about the gofundme who are not clicking into this thread.

1 Like

If PR could post about a kickstarter we can post about this!

I think he did…

John did Back in December, but nothing recently.

Maybe I’m mixing up @Coul posting about the book author go fund me.

1 Like