Wall mount glass cutter

In the small room that has the picture frames mounted on the outside, on th far right side is a Large metal contraption leaning in the corner. This is a wall mount glass cutter. Can someone mark this please. GlassWorks is interested in this item. I understand it’s been there a long time. Was this a donation, a loan, or purchased by DMS? Any info will be appreciated.

Thank you
Anita Willis

4 Likes

I believe it likely came from @TLAR … although I think I was told it was a matte cutter?

Someone in @Team_Creative_Arts will have to tell you its current status.

1 Like

Guess it never sold.

4 Likes

Please make sure it is marked so people know what it is. I’ll talk with Creative Arts when I get back after the 20th.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Once upon a time I brought in a “C&H” wall mount multi media cutter. older model. for glass, mat, foam, cardboard etc…

3 Likes

if anyone needs help in learning to cut glass please let me know

3 Likes

Hello Tom,

Once GlassWorks has a space, could you show me how the wall mount cutter is used. I think this may be something GlassWorks could use with the full size sheets of glass.

Thank you,
Anita Willis

5 Likes

Anita,

Any time - just let me know.

If you want to stop my my place of work sometime (I almost live here) I can show you how a similar wall mounted glass/mat board/acrylic/foam board/cardboard/paper cutter works - they are both essentially the same. I’ve owned both models.

7 Likes

Great idea! I’ll check my schedule and see if I have some open time that works for you.

2 Likes

Anita,

My work / store is in the Flower Mound/Lewisville area - I am pretty flexible. You’re welcome to drop by anytime.

Just give me a little advance notice if possible.

2 Likes

sorry to take so long to get back (I was in Fiji) I would be happy to if you still need

2 Likes

I went to Tom 's Gallery, he showed me how to use his wall cutter. Thank you for the offer.