Vintage Computer Committee Meeting - TODAY - Friday, Oct 14th at 6:30 PM in the Purple Classroom

VCC has a wiki page up ( https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Vintage_Computer_Committee )

And we have an agenda item to request the official creation of the Vintage Computer Committee ( https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors_Meeting_20161021#Creation_of_Vintage_Computer_Committee_.28Lisa_Selk_on_behalf_of_Dwight_Spencer.29 )…

Now we need members to show up for the meeting tonight to vote on a recommendation for Chairperson; and, discuss where we go from here…

[center]

[/center]

Vintage Computer Committee Meeting
2016.10.14,18:30 – 19:30
(Friday, October 14th at 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
In the Purple Classroom
Come by and join in with us on the discussion!
As we talk about…
:black_small_square:Interactive Computer Museum Display Design
:black_small_square:Bootstrapping
:black_small_square:Chairman Elections
:black_small_square:Proposed classes/meetings
:black_small_square:Proposed Special Interest Groups
:black_small_square:… and more!

1 Like

Thanks Lisa for getting that up for us.

1 Like

I’m not going to be able to make it to the meeting but I want to proxy vote Dwight Spencer as chair person.

1 Like

To be on the safe side, you might want to send an email to Dwight for the record.

1 Like

@Draco’s vote has been received and tallied.

1 Like

Thanks for everyone that came out and contributed. There was a lot of great Ideas flowing today and I personally feel we made some good progress on our agenda items.

We should keep this momentum going as we get things ready for the board members.

In this train of thought the group should pick their favorite vintage computer form say the 80’s or early 90’s and post a little about something on their favorite memories of that system, the software and/or games they ran on them and overall experience from the time.

1 Like

Neat Topic! I’m going to break it off into it’s own thread… I can’t wait to read the responses! :smiley:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What is Your Favorite Vintage Computer from the 80s or early 90s?