Substitute for Shapeoko class Wed Jan 16 7 PM

Unfortunately my job is going to take me away from Dallas for a few days and I won’t be available to teach class tomorrow. This class filled up fast and the February class I posted is also full already. We might need to go back to two classes a month if interest keeps up :slight_smile:

Fortunately @Kentamanos recently expressed an interest in teaching this class and I spoke to him about covering this existing class. I think he’ll be able to do so however, should this late notice substitution not work out, I’ll get another class on the calendar and give preferential treatment to the folks who signed up for this one.

Sorry about this folks but my work requires my presence elsewhere for a few days this week.

8 Likes

Safe travels.

@Kentamanos and @jphelps thanks for both being so awesome. Keep in mind the shapeoko has been moved out to the woodshop now because we are simply being squeezed in CA.

and not the good kind that makes you tingly…

@Kentamanos is the class still on for tonight?

1 Like

Yes, it’s still on.

I’m hopeful it all goes as smooth as it would if @jphelps was there, but I will definitely be there tonight and give it my :100: :fearful:

(it should all be fine, just nervous :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

FYI, location in shop (near woodshop hand tools/carving area)

7 Likes

@Kentamanos, thank you for teaching!

1 Like

No problem, and apologies for some of the hiccups we had in the class :slight_smile:

2 Likes