Stolen/Adopted Cat

Hi All,

If anyone adopted a grey and white tiger cat, adult male, fixed, named Ollie, in the past few days from Stephanie Hall, another member at Makerspace, please do reach out to me. She claims she gave it up for adoption, but she refuses to say to whom. The cat belongs to my son, and he is devastated by this.

Any help or information much appreciated. Even if we just could see that Ollie is alive and well, that would be a great help. I understand if someone has already adopted him and other kids may be attached already. We will be sensitive to any such issues.

Yours faithfully,
Damon Sicore
512-963-5126
[email protected]

1 Like

I don’t find anyone named Stephanie Hall who is a member of DMS.

1 Like

Your phone number places you in the Austin area. Have you posted your message to the correct makerspace?

Damon is a member of DMS.

2 Likes

we don’t all have dfw pnone #'s. Mine is 316 (Kansas) since it was tied to my business when I moved.
Sorry about your son’s cat, Damon.

1 Like

My wife had a San Antonio phone number for about the first 5 years she lived in Dallas.

1 Like

5 Likes

Increasingly, landlines follow this pattern.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for following up. Means a lot.

Yes, I’m a member. Stephanie also sometimes also uses the last name Sicore. She joined when I did, and she primarily works in the pottery area.

She has since admitted to abandoning the cat at a nearby country cemetery. We’re trying to move on at this point. Sorry for the disturbance. Had I known the truth in advance, I wouldn’t have posted here.

Yours faithfully,
Damon

1 Like

@Team_Moderators can we remove this topic? It seems this bit of history is best left unrecorded.