Sorry I broke this

@TLAR ping

@nacho Can I ask what you were doing to cause them to snap? I broke a wrench recently so I’m curious lol

I’m guessing they weren’t broken with a C-clip. :grin:

If they were really crappy, you can’t always assume that. Example, the press plate and the penny. :smile:

1 Like

Really? While the press plates are not the best, that was straight up user stupidity. Zinc/copper is not compressible. You would have screwed up quality press plates trying that crap. As for the c-clip pliers they were not poor quality…

1 Like

There is no need for this kind of reaction or language. If you’l read more closely, he wasn’t even talking about your issue until the last line. For Christ’s sake man, grow up.

Edit: Post removed, see below. Good on you buddy. @nacho

ah yes you’re right. my apologies. I over reacted without reading the previous post. I’ll buy you guys a beer next time I see ya :blush: please excuse my ignorance. sorry @yashsedai

2 Likes

Lol I didnt even see the post. All good man. No harm nor foul

2 Likes

Thanks for posting the damaged/broken tool.

2 Likes

Are you serious? Man, I must of taken out 5 or 6 trains as a child by putting pennies on the tracks. Luckily, we didn’t have cellphones, I’d be in prison. I could of also sworn that the penny presses that made my big bend key chain smashed a penny as well. But, I guess that was some kind of black magic as Zinc and Copper are not compressible.

^^^warning this is most likely CGI^^^

I’m serious that it’s obvious that with out equipment its non compressible.

Oh, you meant not compressible with your fingers. Got it! I thought you were saying it was not compressible period, like it was stated earlier in the thread.

Thanks for the clarification.

Let me clarify, that should have read, with our equipment it is not compressible. AKA the chinesium press plates and the current press are not the tools for doing this. Can you do it with a 150 ton press and proper plate? Sure. Just don’t do it with our automotive press…

2 Likes