Shopping for ca December ‘18

Things are getting used up at an alarming rate in the room. Please note anything you’ve noticed were running low or are out of to help @BarkingChicken and @Team_Creative_Arts keep the room running.

Here’s what I know
Paper
Medium buttons

• Heat Transfer Vinyl - all colors
  • Popsicle sticks

@Talkers, I’ve already forgotten the thing you mentioned to me today. What was it?

1 Like

We need a new roll of waxed paper as well.

Holiday gift giving season + substantial membership growth?

Yes to both I’m sure

1 Like

Freezer paper?

Yep, sorry, that’s what I meant. We usually have a very large roll over on the cubbies and we’re out.

Can we get more black and white thread for the sewing machines?

2 Likes

How are we fixed for serger cones?

I know this isn’t a small item, but I also know we have a little money. I’d like to see us address the issue of Adobe Creative Suite licenses. We need to decide which CA computers need that license. I don’t know if we need to purchase those ourselves, or if Infrastructure helps out with those. For that matter, we also need to decide what we need in the way of computers / computer upgrades.

Yesterday I tried to use Creative Suite on the dye sub computer and no está allí !

I’m fine with buying the licenses @StanSimmons @Robert_Davidson

At one point, @John_Marlow had expressed a wish for a big light table when we explode into larger space. Today, wandering through the UNT Surplus sale, they had three of the backlit displays that were designed for slide presentation planning back in the 80’s. Before the invention of PowerPoint. Anyway, they are about 4 feet long and around a foot deep.

I presume they’ll be closed for the holiday break the next two weeks, but if there’s still one available when they reopen…

1 Like

If we need fabric scissors or rotary cutters, JoAnn has Fiskars on sale briefly for 40% off.

1 Like

I’m late to the game on this, but we need more silhouette cameo mats.