Seeking Occasional Contract Worker - CAD/Mechanical/Electronic Skills

I work for 7-Eleven and we are working on some projects that require technical (but not ridiculous) skills in the areas of mechanical design and possibly electronics design. Machining, laser cutting and/or 3D printing is also a possibility so some rudimentary skills in those areas will help.

A good example of a current need we have is that for someone to take this end panel…

…and do a CAD or Front Panel Express layout for the ports on this enclosure (for which we have no dimensions) or even better, machine them:

Other tasks might include contacting and working with outside vendors for items like custom heatsinks and the like.

It would not be full time and probably wouldn’t even be considered part-time. It’s more like a few hours here and there for specific tasks, but depending on our success, direction and growth, it could turn into a larger role for the right person.

If interested, please PM me and I will put you in contact with my project manager. All work will be run through a third-party contracting company that you’ll need to get set up with. Name your desired hourly rate and we’ll take care of the company’s fees.