Screen Printed Gallery Show

I would love to have PR host a screen printed gallery show.

We have lots of walls at DMS that are mostly empty.

If you all are interested, please let me know.

@diplomat aka Steve Blanchard

1 Like

Wonderful idea! Do you have a time frame? Any print size requirements, etc?

Paul and Astrud are hosting a PRINT-A-THON on the 19th. Should be a good place to scout.

I mentioned the idea of hanging pictures from the Photography SIG at the last meeting and everyone seemed to think that would be fun.

1 Like

We’re gonna have a bunch of large format prints (28" x 40") from the Steamroller printing event that happens this Sunday, I’m sure we can get some of those to hang up soon.

6 Likes

The hallway in front on Creative Arts is available.

There is LOTS of wall space.

No real limit on size. Just the math around x many pieces and y much wall space.

The hallway with the State Fair pictures is due to come down soon. That space will be available too.

Look at the top of that hallway. We have monofilament line and French cleats at the top. Do not punch holes in walls. Either use the French cleats or command stripes.

1 Like

We will have 12 steamroller prints after this Sunday made by our Printmakers. talk to @Hardsuit and @Print_Witch after they are dry … they will be 28 X 40.

2 Likes

Stephanie Webb and I talked about those prints late Friday night.

I think we have a way to hang paper without damaging it.

I am looking forward to seeing the results.

1 Like

attention all you steamroller printmonkeys! please bring one of your prints out to the saturday may 19th print-a thon for hanging in the creative arts hallway. the prints should be dry for handling.

2 Likes

I will be at DMS for a meeting. I will come help when that finishes.

Monofiliment line should be around in the creative arts area.

There are cleats up on the rails still. There should be a box of cleats somewhere in CA too.