Received -- Powder Coating

@Team_Metal_Shop – got a box of powder coating material today. I just left it on the Mail table in the Common Room.

If it’s from Prismatic Powders, it might be for Expansion. I was expecting that shipment today. It should be two pounds of Flat Dark Brown powder.

Okay – yeah, and it doesn’t have a person’s name on it. Do you want it any specific place? I’ve got to go to work right this minute, though…

1 Like

If someone who is at the space (and it doesn’t have to be you) can just take a marker to it and write EXPANSION on the box, then I’ll claim it the next time I’m there.

1 Like

@hon1nbo … if this package makes it into Metal Shop, it’s really for Expansion.

I saw this message just as I was leaving, so it’s marked now.

Thanks mucho!

1 Like

Thanks Beth AND Chris.

This was a good exchange of information.

For folks who are curious about packages. “Being helpful” and opening packages and putting the contents where you “think” they go is not always helpful.

We got 6 rolls of packing tape in last week. 4 made it to the supply area. Where did the other 2 go? Who opened the package without commenting? Who took 2 rolls of packing tape? Did they go home with someone or are they sitting in a Committee area now? And on and on…

If the powder coat had just been delivered to metal shop it would have been used but not by the person who asked for it to be ordered.

If you have the desire to open packages, please be responsible about notifying people about disposition.

Packages/letters should be left on the small table in the Commons Area.

1 Like

Yes, Beth did exactly the right thing by posting, and then putting it in the “mail” area. Thanks @dryad2b!

3 Likes