RAGE POST - Why Aren't People Buying Tickets to the Picnic? Ya'll 'bout to

What all are folks bringing for sides?

@Jast You seem reasonable, I would eat BBQ with you. And you’re right, we should settle down before the gloves really come off. I’m not going myself, and I don’t know what these tickets cost, but if you are under 18, don’t have $ and want to go PM me.

The fact that you used an academic source made me laugh unusually loud. :slight_smile: Thanks for that.

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons we have a flagging system. I agree that the comment wasn’t appropriate. Like Jast said, come to the picnic, meet Nicole and see for yourself her fun quirky sense of humor. She might even let you bid on a pie to throw at her. :wink:

5 Likes

Coming late and bringing chocolate chip cookies

1 Like

1 Like

She told me something about cotton candy sales and future reimbursement. Totally unrelated, will the picnic have cotton candy? :wink:

@rbox80. IF the picnic has cotton candy, will you buy a ticket??

I can’t tell if you guys are being serious or teasing @rbox80 about the ticket thing. Wasn’t he the hookup for the meat vendor? Hell, I’m considering buying a 2-pack of tickets in his name, whether you’uns are joking or not…

2 Likes

Yup, I’m the meat hook-up. Thanks for the generous offer, I will take those 2 tickets. Hopefully the rain stays away til after 5 on Saturday :slight_smile:

1 Like

2-pack purchased for you.
No idea how to get them to you so the bouncer lets you in…

3 Likes

I’ll bounce him in. Thanks Jast

2 Likes

I will say that this post can come off as rude but this was mainly in just. Ugly knees is a great person when you get to know her and please do get to know her…

1 Like

@uglyknees is not a delicate snowflake, more like a softball sized hail stone. Many people here don’t want her to change.

Russell Ward

6 Likes

Nor would I want her to change. I love her the way she is

3 Likes

Some people just don’t get it. And it’s a sad, sad thing…

Hey his new and probably as not met her yet. It’s not really his fault.

I appreciate the gushing love over my character. Talk about a pep in my step.

Sometimes I don’t realize how I come off to different people.
I’m a constant work in beautifully messy progress.
Anywhoooooo - the rain plan if you didn’t see it:

4 Likes

It is like a guy tells a Psychiatrist that his brother thinks he is a chicken. The Psychiatrist says I can fix that and the guy says I would prefer you didn’t - we need the eggs.

Russell Ward

1 Like

Ok guys - hopefully you will get an email if you signed up for the picnic - I changed the location of the picnic. Well I should say the city allowed us to change locations.

Crosby Rec Center

4 Likes

I just made my “wish I could be there but I can’t so here’s some money” purchase. Great option, Adam, thanks!

5 Likes