RAGE POST - Why Aren't People Buying Tickets to the Picnic? Ya'll 'bout to

Shaming successful - tickets purchased.

6 Likes

I’m pushing the title “Space Mom” over to you after this beautiful post :wink:

10 Likes

I’m SORRY I’M SORRY DOING IT NOW!

3 Likes

Got twelve people to listen by screaming.
Teacher and mom skills help in life.

16 Likes

Picnic? What is this picnic that I am just now hearing about?

1 Like

Can’t tell if /s

2 Likes

I haven’t because I’ll be out of state. The pot luck and picnic fairies just don’t want me to be able to come to any of them. :cry:

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve been wondering what comes after “Ya’ll 'bout to…”

1 Like

I will be in Las Vegas at an Oracle conference on Sat., but I do plan to donate a ticket and perhaps proxy bid on one or more of those fabulous auction items. Just need to find an attendee I can trust with my credit card so I can pay for any won auction items by proxy. Hmm…now who could that be…?

2 Likes

Sadly, I’m going to take you negative 2 tickets; Shelly and I have to be out of town for a funeral now. I would much rather be at the picnic, regardless of the crazy weather and screaming organizer(s) :slight_smile:

Last year, there were raffle prizes for some who bought tickets. Are there some this time and why is that aspect not publicized?

I’ll be at a rough riders game that’s been schedule for
a while.

I will be out of town. I just bought a “Gift to the Picnic” ticket. So the good news is that you still get my money but not my ravenous appetite
(ha).

6 Likes

(keeps head down. does whatever Nicole says. tries not to make eye contact.)
Bought 3. @NickWebb might want to bring a friend.

4 Likes

So is this a bad time to ask for 2 free tickets since I was unable to attend last year and never got a refund? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you speak like that in real life? This is cringe inducing.

Absolutely, everything about me is cringe inducing - it’s a lifestyle.

7 Likes

Talk to the bookkeeper. I’m sure she would enjoy going back a year to dig up something like that up. :neutral_face:

He will also need to provide objective evidence that he or his family did not attend as well he did not give the tickets someone else. All items submitted should be notarized and attested to by two disinterested parties. Your refund will gladly be made and a check mailed to you at some point. :wink:

Of course if the word “Donation” was used anywhere …DMS thanks you for your contribution!

1 Like