Quick Woodworking Job $20/hr (completed)

Hi there! I am undertaking an art project that will require me to take some large slices out of uneven/irregular wood pieces. I’m no woodworker so I’d like someone with more experience and a more steady hand to do that part. There are 4 pieces that need cutting, 2 cuts each. Feels like a quick take. Any interest?

My contact info might help. I’m [email protected]

Hello Jennifer. I would like to learn more about the opportunity. If you will give me a call at 817-313-7923 and we can discuss further three. Believe I can help you out

Always a good idea to check the dates, this was a post from September 2018. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if Jennifer’s projects are anything like mine she’s still working on it a year later after screwing around saying she’ll get to it later.

while most of my projects go that way, this one was actually done rather quickly. will delete the post to avoid further confusion.

2 Likes

You may not can delete the post (an admin might could, but why bother someone over it), but you CAN edit the title…add something like [resolved] at the beginning of the title and folks will skip it

thanks (and yes, i tried and failed to delete after boldly proclaiming i’d delete).

2 Likes