[Poll] Gaming Systems

What’s your take or interest on the following gaming systems

• D20 (modern or any expansion) / D&D (any post d20 edition)
  • OD&D / AD&D (pre d20 D&D)
  • Index Card RPG (icrpg.org)
  • White Wolf / Vampire the Masquerade
  • Shadowrun/Mechwarrior/BattleTech
  • Paranoia
  • Cyberpunk 2020
  • Other… (add yours below)

0 voters

I’m interested in most of these, but the only have experience with 3.5, 4th, and 5e DND and some Vampire the Masquerade.
I’d also be interested in Mage the Awakening/Hunter.

Dungeon Crawl Classics

2 Likes

Can’t forget FATE/Fudge, I’ve had a lot of great games in that system.

A lot of great games here. Cyberpunk 2020 was my first paper and dice game and will always have a special place in my heart. I’ve never played paranoia, but I would love to crack open a 6 pack of clones and see how many ridiculously awesome ways for them to die we can come up with.

1 Like

What no mention of the 2D20 Conan system? The book is horrible. You have to read it three times and add 50 tabs to find the information you need, but the actual gameplay is amazing. The concept of generating “momentum” that other players can use during their actions leads to some great action sequences.

2 Likes

Reminds me of HeroQuest. Reading the manuals was a pain but the game play was beautiful as so was the custom dice and artwork.

Cmon, there’s so much stuff not on here. L5R, Savage Worlds, Fate, Call of Cthulhu and all it’s babies (Laundry Files, Achtung Cthulhu, Cthulhu Pulp, Delta Green, etc.), BESM…

2 Likes

Hero System, GURPS, Traveller, and lots of indie darlings like Kids on Bikes and Burning Wheel.

3 Likes

We just came off of CoC Pulp Two Headed Serpent campaign. Took a year and it was amazing. We’re doing Conan for a few sessions then moving on to possibly Invictus.

Just started running a game of Kids on Bikes in October. It is so dope.

2 Likes

Nice! I keep hoping for a Laundry Files game some day but that means I need to strongarm more people into at least trying the books.

1 Like

The best thing about HeroQuest…

1 Like

The best thing about HeroQuest…

More HeroQuest

1 Like

mind if I ask that you add a few comments to the [Resources] CyperPunk 2020 thread?

1 Like

Sure thing, I hadn’t seen that one.

1 Like

Ok guys, next step would be to create individual threads on here about your chosen game system. For examples look at:

I’m putting this stuff together for you guys and the Dungeon Master Club.

1 Like