Playstation 2 & 3

EDIT: Currently all items have claim as of 11/19/18. If someone decides they do not want I will update here and take next in line.

I have a PS2 and a PS3 that are for free. The PS2 I would really love to go to a good home that will love and cherish it. Please don’t be that hoarder person but play it or have your kids play it, something, I don’t want it to sit like it has with me for the past few years. I even have the expansion bay but no drive. This console is very dear to me but I hate keeping something around that doesn’t give me the same joy and twinkle like it once did. I also at one point was selling games to pay some vet bills so the only games I have left to offer are: The Sonic Collection (yes, blasphemy on a PS2 I know) and Tales of the Abyss (I’ll not nerd out on you of how much I love the Tales series). The PS3 was an odd dumpster find when my Dad saw a bunch of men’s clothes and electronics being thrown out a while back. The PS3 overheats, it is the older brick. I dare not put my imported games in there out of fear. I was piggy backing off one of my other HDMI cords so PS3 does not come with HDMI but power supply. I also have lost the controller I believe in my home or somewhere in storage. I figure if someone wants to tear it apart to get parts, that’s fine for the PS3. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

I’d be interested in the ps3. I wish I still had my collection of ps2 games but I sold them when I moved :slightly_frowning_face:

I will send you a message to coordinate, PS3 is yours.

1 Like

I would be interested in the PS2!

1 Like

I will send you a message to coordinate.

Does anyone want an xbox 360 for free?

Same stipulations as the OP, haven’t used it since I switched to PCMR and I don’t want to take it with me when I move but would like to see it go somewhere it might get some love.