Pfeil chip carving knives-SOLD

I have 6 Pfeil chip carving knives (#2, 3, 5, 8, 9 and the Straight Draw Knife model ZUGG). There is also one Erik Frost Mora carving knife that looks like model #120, but is not marked. I picked these up at an auction but never used them. They are used, but in good condition. The Mora blade needs to be cleaned/polished. I have not been able load pictures yet, but am still working on that. I can send pictures to your email or can easily meet you at DMS to see and inspect them. I can be there on short notice anytime after 5pm. Asking $90 for all seven, but will consider lower offers as time passes. Thanks!

I’m undecided, mostly for monetary reasons, but keep me in the loop regarding these. I’d like to look at them sometime if I get that direction.

Ok, I’ll keep you posted if I still have them after a while. Thanks, Dave

Our resident master carver, @Hans, may be able to help dispose of these in a constructive direction as well, e.g. to some of his students or something similar.

Thanks for the referral. I’m meeting someone Thurs night but if that falls thru, I’ll let you/Hans know. Thank you.

@mblatz, Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

@Drebuckeyes, Let me know how it goes Thursday night. Thanks!

Yes sir. I’m meeting someone up there @ 6-630, so I’ll know then. Thanks, dave

Always an hour too late and lots of dollars short, probably better that way.