Paint Day 12/1 Be there

Saturday has been chosen as the paint day in suite 102. The West and South wall border all of machine shop. It is only right that machine shop do a lot of that work. So if you haven’t put any time in at 102 now is the time. I shouldn’t have to say it, but this is YOUR machine shop. Don’t expect others to do for you. And yes - we’re keeping score.
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/paint-day-saturday-12-1-lots-of-help-needed/46831/2

5 Likes

I’d like to say yes, but we’re moving mom on the 1st, taking her stuff from storage and from our house and getting her into her new place.

2 Likes

No worries. Take care of your family.

2 Likes

I’ll be teaching a safety class and two welding classes at that time.

If I can I’ll try to be there before classes, but I might not make it depending on the metal prep required for class.

1 Like

Thank you. Teaching is more important. We need more of the casual users

2 Likes

Nick,

I should be able to make it on Saturday.

1 Like

Mom is more than welcome to join us! :wink:

I’ll be there around the noon hour. Have to see the chiropractor first

1 Like

You may want to wait until after the painting to see the chiropractor Nick.

4 Likes

Can’t make it in this weekend. But do have time this evening and on Friday. Anything I can do to help prep, maybe?

Sure! The masking has to be done first. Friday evening is probably the best bet. @Kriskat30 is going to set up a masking example so we know how it should be done … I don’t know what her schedule is.

Schedule update:

I know, right? Unfortunately, Dr. Nick is only there until noon.

1 Like

Is there a specific start/meet time?

Just saw the times in another thread.

1 Like

Cool. It’s a show up whenever kind of event.

I’ll still be in Canada this weekend, but should have so time to help out with the expansion & machine shop after I get back.

2 Likes

THANK YOU to those machine shop members who came by today and helped out.
If you couldn’t make it - there will be plenty of other volunteer opportunities all month that you can help out with. cheers!

3 Likes

Ditto what Nick says. Thank you all for your hard work today!